Translations, Interpretations, Proofreading & Editing of Documents
We offer native speaking Russian interpreters with advanced education and certifications to provide professional linguistic services in the following venues:
- Medical services,
- Court hearings,
- Social events,
- Telephonic conversations, etc.
- Consecutive Oral Interpreter – $65/hr (2 hour minimum)
- Three way conference telephone calls: $0.99 / min – $2.99 / min
- Teleconference with 2 or more in conversation from different locations in the USA and Russia;
- Interpreting for patients and medical staff via telephone during medical services in the USA or Russia
The translation of official documents has to be accurate in order for the papers to be accepted by government agencies, educational institutions and other entities. To ensure authenticity, many organizations require you to use certified and/or notarized translation services.
The translation bureau of our company has a 100% acceptance rate with U.S. government agencies, the State Department, educational institutions and businesses. Whether you’re applying for a job, establishing residency or enrolling in school, you can trust that certified translations from Russian Services, LLC will be accurate, accepted and provided in a timely manner. In addition, all our translators are bound by commercial confidentiality and corporate nondisclosure agreements.
Russian Services offers translation and interpretation services for Russian to English and English to Russian language pairs. Our rates are fair and competitive and include a guarantee of quality of our certified translations.
General Translation Rates
- Written translations of any correspondence or ordinary text – $0. 12 per word
- Written translations of technical, medical, law or other specialty vocabulary text –$0.15 per word
Certified Translations are backed by our 100% Full Acceptance Guarantee
|Russian Documents||Price||USA Documents||Price|
|Internal Passport||35||Florida Birth Certificate||70|
|Birth Certificate||40||Birth Certificate From Other State||Call For Pricing|
|Marriage Certificate||40||Divorce Certificate||75|
|Name Change Certificate||40||Marriage Certificate||75|
|Divorce Certificate||45||Death Certificate||85|
|Death Certificate||45||USA Passport / Drivers License||40|
|Russian Certificates of Secondary Education (High School)||45|
|Diplomas – College/University||45|
|Parent’s Consent for Child Departure||50|
|Russian Academic Report||120|
|Supplement to University Diploma||130|
[button title=”Complete A Request Form” url=”http://russianservices.us/services/document-translation-form/” color=”magenta”]
USCIS Translation Services
With extensive experience in dealing with the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS), we know exactly what types of complete and formatted certified translations are needed for immigration purposes.
If you are applying for or extending:
- Green cards
- Government visas
- and more
Russian Services LLC can quickly provide certified translations for the following documents:
- Birth certificate translation
- Adoption decree translation
- Marriage certificate translation
- Death certificate translation
Education Documents Translations
Immigration documents are not all that require a certified and/or notarized translation. Diplomas and school transcripts must also be certified before they will be accepted by universities, businesses and government agencies.
Whether you’re attending school in the U.S. or abroad, we are fully qualified to perform certified translation services for:
- • Diplomas
- • School records
- • Transcripts
- • Syllabi
- All are guaranteed to be accepted by educational institutions and credential evaluation agencies.
Why Choose Us for your translation needs?
- All translations are verbatim (word-for-word)
- All translations are produced on official company letterhead
- All translations are carefully crafted and perfectly match the design of original
- All translations are performed by professional translators and include Affidavit of Translation Accuracy
- All translations are officially notarized or certified by Consul of the Embassy of the Russian Federation to the USA